Saturday, May 10, 2014

In addition to doing an amazing* job at my internship at Smucker* this summer and preparing myself for the following semester by reading all of the textbooks ahead of time, I am going to the following:

1. Read:

  • Emma: Jane Austen
  • Little Women: Louisa May Alcott
  • Animal Farm: George Orwell
  • Persuasion: Jane Austen
  • The Old Man and the Sea: Ernest Hemingway
  • Twenty Years After: Alexandre Dumas
Let's say I have 14 weeks to read all of these. About roughly 2 weeks a piece, then? Want to double-check my math?

2. Run:
  • King of Prussia 10 Miler: King of Prussia, PA, May 18, 2014
    • Goal: 1:25 
  • Cedar Point Half Marathon: Sandusky, OH, June 29, 2014
    • Goal: 1:55
  • Presque Isle Half Marathon, Erie, PA, July 20, 2014
    • Goal 1:50 (might be super hot, may switch to 1:55)
  • Shirley's Dog Run and Walk: Maple Glen, PA, August 17, 2014
    • Goal: sub 24:00
3. Visit...somewhere?? I really want to go to Vegas or Orlando, but I am broke and paying off bills.  Maybe I should wait until the Holidays after I get my job (hopefully! I hope I didn't jinx myself) as a celebration??

4. Get personal training! This is my biggest goal. It probably should be at the top.. I really need to start lifting.  I need to gain muscle mass!!! Not just in my legs. My arms are like Jell-o. :/ I'm thinking I will join the local YMCA or gym in Wooster, then just get a couple of personal training sessions every month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment